Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in agriculture is what propels us.
Our drive to empower grower success and make regenerative agriculture the global standard is at the heart of Advancing Eco Agriculture’s mission. From the early design and fabrication of our products in a humble Amish barn in Middlefield, Ohio, to the launch of our dedicated laboratory in nearby Willoughby, to the opening of our new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Aurora, Colorado, our knowledge and innovation continues to expand to meet the needs of farmers and to propel world adoption of regenerative agriculture forward. The Research and Development team’s expanded work focuses on:
- On-farm research to support product efficacy data and optimize protocols
- Existing and new product development
- Regulatory excellence and expansion to new markets worldwide
- Plant and insect research, lead by Dr. Harriet Mella and Dr. Tom Dykstra
- Croptix in-field diagnostics tool development
- Developing a soil health laboratory for microbial DNA sequencing and analysis